e-Factor!© ethics CPE at Marc Community Resources, Inc.
LIVE WORKSHOPS – ETHICS CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
HOSTED AT Marc Community Resources, Inc. 924 N. Country Club Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201
Thanks to our Sponsors!
May 3, 2019 – 7:30 am for registration and breakfast Program is from 8 am – 12 noon
Thanks to Marc Community Resources, Inc. for sponsoring this event at their offices in Tempe! Marc Community Resources, Inc. is a private nonprofit corporation providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitation and social services to children and adults with developmental and, physical disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
Need Ethics Continuing Professional Education? Want to get it finished early? Or have you waited until the very last minute to finish your ethics CPE? Want to have fun doing it and learn something new as well? Then this workshop is just for you. There are significant updates to both Arizona and AICPA codes this year. Learn what they are in a fun, creative setting.
- This workshop qualifies for 4 Hours of ethics CPE credit for Arizona licensed CPAs, CMAs and accounting professionals.
- We will cover 1 hour of Arizona Revised Statute and Administrative Code, 1 hour of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, and a total of 4 hours of content.
- An agenda and certificate of completion will be provided at the event.
- Breakfast is included in the registration fee, and there will be opportunities to network with your peers.
If you have your CPA from another state there might be reciprocity! Check with us to see if your state will accept our credits!
- Bring your CPA Registration or License number as we request this information when you sign in.
Registration opens at 7:30 am and the program starts at 8:00 am sharp for this event.
Register here for $119.00 to reserve your seat at the table. We look forward to seeing you there!