4-Hour Ethics CPE for CPAs - Hosted by VincentBenjamin
LIVE WORKSHOPS – ETHICS CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
LAST DATE IN 2020
November 6, DECEMBER 11, 2020 from 8 am – 12 noon – EVENT IS VIRTUAL on Zoom, REGISTRATION OPENS 7:30 AM
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE TO DECEMBER 11
Thanks to VincentBenjamin and Phoenix CEO-CFO Group for sponsoring this event! Although we dearly wish we could hold this event live in the beautiful board room at VincentBenjamin we’ve moved to a virtual environment for at least through September.
Need Ethics Continuing Professional Education? Want to get it finished early? Or have you waited until the very last minute to finish your ethics CPE? Want to have fun doing it and learn something new as well? Then this workshop is just for you. There are significant updates to both Arizona and AICPA codes this year. Learn what they are in a fun, creative setting.
- This workshop qualifies for 4 Hours of ethics CPE credit for Arizona licensed CPAs, CMAs and accounting professionals.
- We will cover 1 hour of Arizona Revised Statute and Administrative Code, 1 hour of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, and a total of 4 hours of content.
- An agenda and certificate of completion will be provided at the event.
- A meal is included in the registration fee, and there will be opportunities to network with your peers.
If you have your CPA from another state there might be reciprocity! Check with us to see if your state will accept our credits!
- Bring your CPA Registration or License number as we request this information when you sign in.
DUE TO CORONA-VIRUS, OUR AUGUST 7 EVENT IS GOING TO BE A VIRTUAL EVENT VIA ZOOM. WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK TO REGISTER ON ZOOM AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ZOOM LINK AFTER COMPLETING REGISTRATION.
For our virtual events we ask that you ensure your microphone and camera are working. We’ve done all we can to keep the game elements and the “fun” scenario discussions so we will use chat features and unmute participants to discuss the various ethical dilemmas. If you do not have a microphone we encourage you to call in using your phone audio so you can talk with us.
If and when we move back to live events WE HAVE ADDED PROTOCOLS TO SANITIZE GAME BOARDS AND MATERIALS EVEN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS PANDEMIC HAS ENDED. Park in the 2501 Building and VincentBenjamin will validate your parking. When you register a confirmation email will be sent along with a map and instructions for parking.
Register here for $109.00 to reserve your seat at the table. We look forward to seeing you there!
Location and Details
2415 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Parking is validated by VincentBenjamin