4-hour Ethics CPE for CPAs & CMAs - Hosted by IMA and Vaco Arizona
LIVE WORKSHOPS – ETHICS CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
HOSTED AT Vaco Arizona 3131 E Camelback Road, Suite 440, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Thanks to our Sponsors!
October 25, 2019 – 7:30 am for registration and breakfast Program is from 8 am – 12 noon
Thanks to Vaco for hosting this event at their office in Phoenix! Vaco is a leading staffing and solutions global consulting firm, specializing in the areas of accounting and technology. They provide accounting and technology consultants on temporary, interim, direct hire and project basis.
Thanks also to IMA AZ Valley of the Sun Chapter for sponsoring this event! The IMA AZ Valley of the Sun Chapter is a chapter of the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals working in business called the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). The IMA’s mission is to provide a forum for research, practice development, education, knowledge sharing, and the advocacy of the highest ethical and best business practices in management accounting and finance.
Need your 4 hours of Ethics CPE? Want to have fun doing it and learn something you can actually use in practice? Then this workshop is just for you. There are significant updates to both Arizona and AICPA codes this year. Learn what they are in a fun, creative gamified approach to learning.
- This workshop qualifies for 4 Hours of ethics CPE credit for Arizona licensed CPAs, CMAs, CFEs and accounting professionals.
- We will cover 1 hour of Arizona Revised Statute and Administrative Code, 1 hour of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, and a total of 4 hours of content.
- An agenda and certificate of completion will be provided at the event.
- Breakfast is included in the registration fee, and there will be opportunities to network with your peers.
If you have your CPA from another state there might be reciprocity! Check with us to see if your state will accept our credits!
- Bring your Registration or License number as we request this information when you sign in.
The event opens at 7:30 am for breakfast and we start the program promptly at 8:00 am.
Register here for $125.00 direct to IMA and e-Factorgame to reserve your seat at the table. We look forward to seeing you there!